11 November 2007

My Girls. . .

Last Oct. 31, I met Bored in Katipunan. . . I was really really late, Mandy and Ruth are the first two to arrive. They arrive at 11:30. Take note, the call time was 1:00pm. They ate at Sweet Inspirations. I can’t believe that it was their first time to eat at that restaurant/pastry shop. Sweet Inspirations was there for as long as I can remember. My family and I used to go there to eat Mongolian so I don’t know how good the à la carte is. Mandy suggested to everyone NEVER to order the sinigang. Its like drinking vinegar. Nina ordered New York Cheesecake then everyone followed and bought herself a slice of a cake of her choice.

I arrive at around 2pm. For unknown reason/s I was late. (Bored! It’s my first time to be late!!). But I wasn’t the only one to be late. . .haha. Ruth invited Dianne to come with us. A special guest is not new to bored, last time the guest was Renren. (Remember EK? :-p)

Cartrid was fortunate enough to be allowed to go early. We’re fortunate that she was allowed to go early because we have free food. Guess where? At our fave place in katips, SHAKEY’S! Unfortunately, we were not able to sit at our usual table.

Mandy was supposed to leave early but when Cartid announced that she will treat us, Mandy said that she will stay. haha. What the word libre can do!

The usual scene when bored meet are cameras flashing (on that day the cam to people ration was 3:6), lol, gossiping, kamustahans and pigout. Haha. =)

Hope to see most if not all of you soon. . . =)

Note:
So sad, I was not able to bring my own cam. My sis borrowed it.
I was only able to finish downloading all of the pics this week
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

onga! ang aga namin ni mandy! haha. excited?! well, we really missed you guys! :) let's do this again. christmas break? :)