12 April 2007

last exam

Tomorrow is my last exam day. It's for European Economics or EUROECO. I don't know how I should study for this subject. (*sigh*) Wish me luck!

Yesterday, my friend Pajoy came to Taft. . . She was meeting her cousin who studies in CSB to get something for her exam so she can transfer to CSB. From her music course in UST she's going to transfer to CSB and take HRIM. hehe. . .

I meet her in McDonald's with Steph. We talked about what happened to our "lives" and about a common friend, Dawn. We were all wondering what happened to her. Actually, I miss that girl. Then, the talk led to relationships of those two. . . no comment!

We were supposed to meet Pajoy after we took our exam, but unfortunately, she went home before we were able to go to our meeting place. . .

No comments: