12 November 2006

so far. . .

Yesterday, I wasn't able to attend my usual class in alliance. . . I know I set the alarm, but when I checked the time, it was already 9am. Shoot. . . I am late and it is embarrassing to come to class late. So, I asked my sister what she thinks . . . should I still go or not. . . She replied with, “pwede rin”. I decide not to go since I already know the lesson.

My dad texted me asking if he will fetch me. I have no plans of telling him that I woke up late and that I am not attending my class because he will interrogate. But he called. . . he asked about why I woke up late, if I didn’t have enough sleep, how am I doing in school and so on.

My sister then invited me to come with her because she is going to study In Starbucks. I went with her and brought my things hoping that I can study too. I read some pages of my readings in IPOLECO (international political economy) but most of my time was spent on people watching and translating words in my French study aid. So much for studying. . .

My sister and I meet with our dad in the newest addition to the SM North Edsa compound— the Block. We ate in Burgoo and what an eaves dropper I am (and my sis). We sat near this couple on a date and I couldn’t resist looking at them and seeing how their date goes. They ate pasta (shared), from the looks of it —I think the girl was insisting that she pays half of the bill and she already taken out her wallet from her bag. The bill came and the guy stared at the wallet, I don’t know why and I heard the girl say “sabi ko sa’yo eh.” Hmm. . . I couldn’t resist telling this to my dad and sister. My sister said that she heard the two talking and the guy said “Magdate ng iba? Sa’yo pa nga lang ubos na ang pera ko e”.

After we ate, I asked if we can go to Fully Booked. And again, I began my search for a European History book. . . Waah. . . those books are expensive. . . Still, I couldn’t resist buying. . .







A new addiction is Sudoku. . . still in Fully Booked . . . I passed by a stand where Sudoku puzzle are. I didn’t know those books are also expensive. I bought the least expensive. I couldn’t resist. . .





Earlier, my sister and I again went to a coffee shop. We studied in Figaro, Banawe. It’s my first time to try Figaro and I realized that if you want to study late at night, go to a Figaro shop because unlike Starbucks, there are less people, more conducive for learning and the coffee is strong. . . you have to try it.

picture: my things. . . at Figaro

No comments: