15 October 2006

saturday


Yesterday was my first day in Alliance. . . OH NO! The teacher is the same teacher who I meet every Tuesday and Thursday in our ELEMFRE class in DLSU. huhu. . . Our class is from 9 to 12, with a 15-20 min break. His teaching style in Alliance is the same as how he teaches in DLSU and he has the same teaching materials.


left: quincy's classroom in alliance


__________________________________________

After the class in alliance, I went to DLSU for the talk at 1pm c/o the Philo dept. I wasn't able to understand any of what the speaker is saying because I'm so sleepy. It's optional to come but if you did come and make a reaction paper, plus points will be given in our Philosophy of Person class.

right: the view from my seat. this is before the talk starts


_________________________________________
On the way back t bulacan, my dad and I stopped by the Petron along NLEX. We went to starbuck. And guess what? The barista gave my name a new spelling. How many times do you misspell the name Bianca?
_________________________________________
1 week to go before the midterms. . . What's sad is that the others are already enjoying their sembreaks. My friend Ruth is asking me when I can go out with them. I can't even set aside a day just for them.

No comments: