13 June 2006

a letter to the other side

Hi! How long has it been since you've been gone? I don't want to count anymore. When you were still here, I wanted to tell you so many things and share all my thoughts and worries. We never had that I wish we had. For so long I wanted to ask you if I only gave you headaches and worries?
I never saw it coming, WE never saw it coming. . . you leaving. I'm sorry. I was never able to say to you all the things that i like to say. Maybe i was scared of how you would react to all that I wanted you to know or maybe I did not want to bother you because you have a lot of things in mind that are more important than me or what I want to say. Maybe it was both.
I'm sorry I'm such a failure. I never met your expectations. Maybe it would have been easier for you, if you didn't have me.

No comments: